Buy your dream car with the money of the future
Lotus Silverstone is accepting cryptocurrencies with Utrust (🔜 xMoney). Our elite vehicles and services can now be purchased with Bitcoin, Ether, eGold, and many other currencies with the utmost ease and safety.
They are the leading cryptocurrency payment solution in the market. With Utrust, the power and simplicity of digital currencies are at your service.
Here’s what that means – You can buy at Lotus Silverstone with:
- Utrust (UTK)
- Elrond eGold (EGLD)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ether (ETH)
- Tether (USDT)
- Dash (DASH)
- USD Coin (USDC)
Why crypto is better for the automotive industry?
- Bleeding edge security. Crypto was built for the Internet age. You never share your personal info (like credit card numbers) online.
- Truly global tech. No added cross-border fees, no exchange rates, no intermediaries. Utrust works around the world.
- All wallets are welcome. Customers can pay with their preferred wallet, regardless of what it is.
It’s time to buy your dream car:
Step 1: Get in touch with the Lotus Silverstone team by email, telephone, or simply by filling in the form here to make your order. You can also visit the stand, of course, and let us know you intend to pay with cryptocurrencies;
Step 2: Once the deal is agreed upon, we will generate an invoice to be paid and send it to you by email or by sharing a URL link.
Step 3 – Making the payment:
- Once you click on the email to pay or click on the link shared, Utrust payment widget shows up with several currency options;
- Select the cryptocurrency of your choice. You will then have 15 minutes to pay with your preferred wallet;
- Once the payment is completed, you’ll be notified.
Take a look at the video below to see the steps in action:
Bitcoin is the ideal choice for the elite experience
With crypto, all of your payments are made instantly and safely. Regardless of where you are in the world, you don’t have to deal with banks, currency exchanges, or any of the costly intermediaries of normal transfers.
This greatly reduces costs, it’s safer, and it’s more transparent. Never again will you share your personal data online, and all transactions will be saved in a public, immutable ledger that you can check at any time.