Lotus Silverstone, the franchise owned and operated by the Northants circuit, is introducing a unique Track Health Check (THC) service for owners of the legendary British sportscarmaker.
To launch the service – which will cost £50 per vehicle – the dealership will be running a complementary track evening in August for Lotus owners booking a THC.
The promotion will take place at Silverstone’s Southern Circuit on August 26th between 6-8pm. All participating owners must book their car in for the THC before September 30th 2009 to be eligible.
Places are limited, so early booking is recommended. The deal is open to Lotus owners nationwide and no previous track experience is necessary but there will be a safety briefing for all participants.
The dealership, complete with technicians trained in road and track service, repair and preparation, is open to all performance makes and models.
- To register for a Track Health Check service please call 0844 372 8302
- Track Evening Requirements:
- Please bring both parts of your driving licence for signing on
- Please bring your own helmet
- Arms and Legs must be covered when driving
- Attend a pre-track briefing
- Insure you vehicle your self
- Passengers are welcome but must be over 18
- More than one driver is permitted for the same car
- Anyone who has not driven around Silverstone Circuit before will have an extra briefinging with an instructor